1. Your status
By registering to use our RechardVPN Service you confirm that:
- you will provide accurate and complete registration data (including payment information) and that you shall inform us of any changes in your registration data;
- by accessing and using our Site and the RechardVPN Service provided on our Site, you are complying with all applicable laws and regulations in the country in which you are located.
For security reasons, we may from time to time ask you for an electronic copy of your ID documents (Passport, National ID, driver’s license, etc.) (i) to verify your identify before your account’s activation, or (ii) if we suspect any misuse of your account or payment fraud. We do not store these documents on our servers and they are immediately deleted once the verification has been performed. When registering, Clients shall not use any methods to bypass our security filters or risk estimation mechanisms.
2. Subscription Plans & Payment Terms
Our RechardVPN Service is available on subscription plans of various durations.
You may download our Software to an unlimited number of devices; however, each subscription only entitles you to the number of simultaneous connections as allowed by us in your subscription.
Your subscription is for your own personal use only and you may not rent, lend, hire out or otherwise share your connection with another person.
The plans we offer, and the prices, are as shown on our Site. You can select the subscription plan that best suits your needs. We can change our prices at any time, but changes will not affect any subscription that you have already paid for.
All fees are charged and payable in full in advance unless we agree otherwise.
You must pay us in one of the currencies stated on our Site. Payment can be made by debit or credit cards, by Bitcoin or through one of the payment methods, shown on our Site. If you setup a recurring payment, you authorise us to take payment in this way on an ongoing basis using the payment details you provide until you tell us to change your method of payment. If you wish to change your method or payment, or change your payment details, please tell us as soon as you can so that we can try to implement the change before subscription expires. If we are unable to take a recurring payment, your subscription will not be renewed.
We do not provide our RechardVPN Service to clients residing in Hong Kong and do not accept payments from Hong Kong credit cards, Hong Kong Paypal accounts or any other means of payment coming from Hong Kong.
All refund requests are processed by our support team during the standard working hours from Monday to Friday, and the delay of the refund processing depends on the payment method used by each user and does not depend on RechardVPN. Any refund request initiated through PayPal or any other payment dispute/claim system will lead to immediate account termination without a refund.
We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 7 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your subscription. If the payment method you have used for your subscription does not support refunds (for instance Qiwi, CashU, Openbucks and other cash-based and alternative payment methods), no refund can be made..
4. Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse the Site, the Software or the RechardVPN Service by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which are malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt, our Site, our RechardVPN Service, the servers, equipment or network on which our Site or RechardVPN Service is hosted, the Software used in the provision of our Site or RechardVPN Service or any server, computer or database connected to our Site or RechardVPN Service. You must not attack our Site or RechardVPN Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will report any such criminal offences to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of any such criminal breach, your right to use our Site or RechardVPN Service will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or RechardVPN Service or due to your downloading of the Software, or on any website linked to it.
5. Possible Measures in case of Material Breach
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site, RechardVPN Service and/or Software with no refund (by either suspending or terminating your account with us); or
- issue of a warning to you; or
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach; or
- further legal action against you; or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- blacklisting of the breaching user.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
Our RechardVPN Service and the Software are provided to you on an “as is” basis without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its quality or suitability for any particular purpose. We hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and make no representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness or satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose of our RechardVPN Service and/or the Software.
7. Duties and Liability
7.1 User’s responsibilities
You shall be responsible and hold RechardVPN harmless for:
- any action you take while using the Site, the RechardVPN Service and the Software;
You shall keep your devices healthy, well configured and not infected.
You shall respect our staff members by refraining from threatening or being verbally abusive with any of them.
7.2 Exclusion of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, RechardVPN shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you or any user in connection with our RechardVPN Service and/or the Software, or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our RechardVPN Service, including, without limitation any liability for any:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of, or damage caused to any client’s data or tangible property;
- loss of goodwill;
- failure to transmit client’s data into your computing device as part of the RechardVPN Service;
- wasted management or office time; and
- other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if reasonably foreseeable.
8. Entire agreement
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution